Pages

Monday, November 1, 2021

time travley

 Me and my friend Anik woke up from an earth quake and we were in the stone age.


There was a piece of paper on the ground on it was whiting it said “find a cave panting  if you find the correct cave panting you will teleport to2021 again

But if you don't find the panting by night you will stay as cave people for ever”…


“We better find the cave panting ” I said me and Anik ran out side of the cave and saw 12 cave people looking at us they growled at me andAnik.  Anik growled   back I looked at her in fear  the cave people looked at us mad so we ran as fast as we could.


“Sight we got away” we looked  behind us in horary they where still fooling us “boof” Anik and I fell on aware back and looked up and scheermes “ah ah ah” there was a huge “golp” mammoth  Anik fantiod.,


 The mammoth had raging eyes I  quickly snched Anik’s arme and dragged her.  my heart was  beating harder and harder each steep Anik woke up and then  fainted again I was tired “I would do anything  to keep Anik Alive and I bet  she would two”.


I found a cave I dropped Anik  and fall face ford on something soft I screamed “ why me” then i fantiod. Next thing i no I was in a cave I said “Anik” then i saw Anik looking at a cave panting Anik said “ Bella my finger disappeared  whin i touched it”I said “nice” then it hit me  that panting is the way out  go thru it”  she said “are you dume” the I pushed Anik into the panting  then i leaped into it. I oped my eyes and we were home.

        





No comments:

Post a Comment